Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy.

You've probably noticed I've been off line for over a week now - due to several things. First, there was the Daytona 500 on Sunday which so desperately called my name (not really, I just had the first opportunity I've ever had to go, and since I live here now, it's kinda nice to take advantage of the opportunity). Then there was my plan to get fit and so I started exercising more (I actually did read while on the bike; reviews to come) and there was this thing called my job. And some changes in responsibility. And some after hours events.

And as you all know by now, I can't keep up with it all, so unfortunately I had no energy left at the end of the day to blog. I'll be back soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.