Look, a stack of books + magazines on the kitchen table!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
A bookish tour
In honor of my recent read, Scott Kelby's The Digital Photography Book, I thought it fitting to give you a brief tour of the bookish corners of my home.
Look, a stack of books + magazines on the kitchen table!
And here's the top shelf of my bookcase, the next to-be-read books (I don't always follow this rule):
And this is the pile on my nightstand (also TBRs):
So, do you hide books all over the house too, or am I the only crazy one?! :)
Look, a stack of books + magazines on the kitchen table!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have put together a ton of bookshelves this year! My husband came to the marriage with one, a three-shelfer. That holds his biology, kung-fu, and religion books. I built a three-shelf bookshelf and three five shelf ones. The three shelf is crammed with ds's picture books, the living room 5-shelf is stuffed with my books, ds's bedroom 5-shelf is CRAMMED (as in, really no room left! Each shelf is double-stacked, and books are shoved in all other available places!) with chapter books and a few of mine are in there as well, and the hallway 5-shelf is full of homeschool books. And I also have a little metal shelf in my bedroom where I hide my craft books, so yes, we have books ALL over the house! :D
Post a Comment