Sunday, May 25, 2008

TBR

I've been so behind in my reading lately, but for some reason that does not deter me from purusing books, borrowing books, or adding to my mountainous TBR pile. The following list are books lent to me via my reading pal Kay:

  • The Year of Fog - Michelle Richmond
  • The Bright Side of Disaster - Katherine Center
  • Pack up the Moon - Anna McPartlin
  • Running with Walker - Robert Huges (memoir about autism)
  • Belong to Me - Marisa de los Santos
  • Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella

Also in my hot little hands - Barbara Walters' memoir, Audition. (I previously referred to it here.) And I added at least 15 more books to my massive wish list. I hope everyone is enjoying a great holiday weekend - I still have some more reading to do before the work week begins :)

No comments: