The book hooked me immediately with the humor - a different kind of humor, but good nonetheless. Dr. Shelley Green just graduated from med school and is offered a position in pediatrics at a prestigious New York City practice - home of the rich kids. I felt like she truly enjoyed her work as a doctor, but there were some off-the-wall tales of snobby kids and parents that I found myself rolling my eyes at times. I knew there was a much deeper story though, in Shelley and her fiance, Arthur. It was obvious where their love story was going, and though it was a roller coaster it was predictable. It seemed like, after all they experienced in the course of a summer, that the end would be much less 'happily ever after' but that's exactly what I got from it.
Overall, the book was good - and the humor was certainly enjoyable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment