In other news, I have updated my GoodReads account. Lately I've seen many books I want to read, including:
- Just Who Will You Be? - Maria Shriver
- Summer Sisters - Judy Blume
- 52 Fights: A Newlywed's Confession - Jennifer Jeanne Patterson
- Teach Me - R.A. Nelson
- Belong to Me - Marisa de los Santos
- The Penny Tree - Holly Kennedy
- Sheer Abandon - Penny Vincenzi
- Audition - Barbara Walters - I've been fascinated by her for years, which probably stems from my journalism background, but it's amazing to me how she's been able to get absolutely anyone to open up during interviews (and I have to admit that I'm curious about the rest of her life as well, with the recent reveal of her affair with former Senator Edward Brooke - admit it, you're wondering too!)
These books will not be purchased right now as I'm abstaining until I knock out a good chunk of my TBR pile. Happy reading to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment