I went to Barnes & Noble last night...and didn't purchase a thing for myself! I was looking for Brett Favre: The Tribute by Sports Illustrated for my dad for Father's Day. (Yes, I'm also interested in reading it!) I think half the time I don't need to purchase books at BN, I'm just happy to be surrounded by them. Anyone else feel this way? :)
Onto my fellow book bloggers:
- I just added this book - The Film Club by David Gilmour - to my wish list, and I found a review of it at MarysLibrary. Now I'm really looking forward to this read!
- I'd never heard of Identical Strangers: A Memoir of Twins Separated and Reunited by Elyse Schein and Paula Bernstein, but Suzi at BloggingMyBooks had some great comments about it.
- A Life in Books had an excellent April Reading Wrap Up post here. I just might like to read The Memory of Running myself, and I was interested in her thoughts on Jodi Picoult's Keeping Faith. My loyal blog readers will know that Picoult is my favorite author, but I've yet to read this book (of course, it's already on my TBR list). I am always shocked to hear about those who don't enjoy her writing.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend! I'm going to work out via the Wii Fit (which is awesome, by the way) and continue reading Belong to Me.
**UPDATE**
I spent some time on my blog today, and created my list of books read in 2006 & 2007 (toward the bottom right of my blog). I'm so happy about that list, considering I didn't start on it until May 2006 after I graduated from college. (School and my extra activities took up ALL my time for 5 years!)

2 comments:
You visited B&N and didn't buy anything? Now that takes willpower;-) I plan to go by tomorrow, but I don't think I'll be as good. LOL.
Hi Katie! Glad to have found you too. It looks like we have read a lot of the same books.
Post a Comment