It's been a week since my last post - eek! Where did the time go? Actually, I have been quite busy. I am starting a new job on Monday (very exciting!) so I've been getting things done and preparing for the corporate world!
In honor of my new job, I picked up a new business book - Winning Nice: How to Succeed in Business and Life Without Waging War by Dawna Stone. And I've been reading Good To Great by Jim Collins for a couple days now.
I'm also still trying to finish my current fluff book - Spooning. It's okay, but it's been really hard to pick it up. Not the best read for me at the moment because I have so much going on that I find it not worth my time to read something subpar.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment