I finally finished A New Earth! Just in time for Oprah's class, beginning tonight at 9 pm. I don't really know how to review a book of this genre, other than to express my liking. It opened my eyes a little, and I think there are so many important points to the book. He also wrote The Power of Now, which I never read, but which he alluded to several times. I won't say much else about this book other than my random thoughts that may come as I participate in the online class.
I also finished Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen - very good book! I get what all the fuss was about for those of you who said good things about it. It's the story of Claire Waverly are her family - a strange older cousin who feels the need to give random gifts, a half-sister whom I understood way better than I did Claire, and a very innocent niece, oh and the men in their lives. There were several very predictable parts, but all in all it was a great read. I can't wait to get to her next book!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment