I've abandoned Spooning by Darri Stephens and Megan DeSales. Once upon a time this book about college graduates starting out in NYC would have grabbed me much faster. I stopped reading after page 124. How I even got that far, I don't know.
What I have been reading lately is Good to Great by Jim Collins. It's a fabulous business book, and a great one to kick-off my new career. New career? Yup! I will start a new job on Monday, March 24, and I'm very excited! I will be working for the local Chamber of Commerce and my job title will be along the lines of a Marketing Research Analyst.
Business books may clutter this blog in the next couple months, although I do hope it doesn't completely stop my pleasure reading. I still need to read The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond, which was loaned to me a couple weeks ago and I've yet to open it. I also need to catch up on some memoirs for my challenge. Oh, the choices. Happy Easter everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment