Thursday, March 13, 2008

Challenge Updates, Etc.

What can I say? Reading challenges might be taking the fun out of reading for me. I don't like the feeling that I need to read my books in order because then I cannot accommodate for those that friends lend me or that I pick up on a whim.

I just started the 10th book from my list of 101 books, and I've only completed 2 memoirs out of the 10 I want to finish by December 31, 2008 for the In Their Shoes Challenge.

In other news, I just picked up Stephanie Meyer's Twilight - I've heard many good reviews of this book and I want to see for myself. Not sure when I'll get to it though :) Also, my favorite author is, of course, Jodi Picoult, and her newest novel, A Change of Heart, was released on March 4. My reading buddy Kay actually bought the book and I'm sure she'll loan it to me when she finishes - so exciting!!

And that book I just started? Spooning, by Darri Stephens and Megan DeSales.

No comments: