Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday Salon - March 8

The Sunday Salon.com

March 8 - 10:44 am

Welcome Sunday. Welcome Spring. It's been one long week, and I'm so happy it's Sunday and that spring is here (in Florida at least). I think I've worked more hours this week than any other week in my life, but I've still managed to read some.

I finished Jodi Picoult's Vanishing Acts last Sunday, and started on The Smart One and The Pretty One by Claire LaZebnik. I'm about half way through and anticipate finishing it tonight or tomorrow. I've yet to post my thoughts on Vanishing Acts because some aspects of the book are still swirling around in my head, but I hope to post that review in the next couple days.

Today will be one of catching up on things. There's laundry to be done, food to be bought, things to pick up, and a book to read! Happy Sunday fellow saloners!

No comments: