10:22 am
It was a great week of reading for me. I finished The Smart One and the Pretty One by Claire LaZebnik (here's my review), Life on the Refrigerator Door by Alice Kuipers (review coming soon), I am over 100 pages into Jenny McCarthy's Mother Warriors, and I purchased Jodi Picoult's newest, Handle With Care.
Although I'm not finished with Mother Warriors, I already know it's going to be a hard review to write. For those unaware, the book is the second of Jenny's relating to her 5-year-old son Evan's diagnosis and treatment of autism. Jenny believes that there is most definitely a link between vaccines and autism. Long before I had read her first book, I had a suspicion there was a link as well. This is a very controversial subject, and I already have so many thoughts swirling in my head about this book. I imagine it will take me a couple days to gather my thoughts into a coherent post, but please stay tuned.
I hope everyone has a great Sunday and that it's filled with reading!


No comments:
Post a Comment