This movie has been hyped up lately and I saw some of the female stars on Oprah the other day, and I just had to see it. It's even generating Oscar buzz! It was a great movie, very sarcastic and hilarious - my type of movie! The screenplay was written by Diablo Cody, who announced on Oprah that it only took her "about two months" to write it. She was formerly a stripper in Minnesota, which she penned a memoir about, titled Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper. Coincidentally, my friend who accompanied me to the movie last night loaned me the book.
I'm currently reading Barack Obama's The Audacity of Hope, but guess what I'll be reading next? :) Go see Juno!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Katie, I loved Juno too. It was such a feel good movie despite the plot. I'll be rooting for it at the Oscars.
Post a Comment