I know, I'm one of the only people you know who've yet to dive into the HP series, right?!
A couple years ago, a friend mentioned that she had gotten the first HP book and couldn't put it down. I didn't think twice about it, since I've never been into wizards or the like. As time went on, however, I realized everyone around me was engrossed in the series. This recently made me wonder if I'm missing out. As of now, I don't know what I'm missing out on, and having a whole shelf full of books that I haven't read yet, I didn't really care that I wasn't reading HP. But I have this strange feeling that if I pick up the first book, I'll have to finish the series, which would add 7 more books to my pile and countless more hours I'd be spending on wizards.
Something tells me I should just go for it.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't have to tell you, "go for it!" cause we've already had that discussion. Book number one will be waiting for you the next time we see you. :)
Post a Comment