Friday, June 12, 2009

USA Today summer books preview

Just like every other day, I browsed the USA Today (my favorite newspaper) online, and yesterday I happened to find the Summer Books Preview, and it's oh-so-exciting! There are some really great titles coming out in the next few months, and I for one cannot wait! Here's what I added to my TBR list:
And 2 books coming this fall that I'm also looking forward to:
Also yesterday, I saw my reading buddy Kay and borrowed a couple more books from her:
I guess I have some reading to do!!

While you're on USA Today's site, check out this interesting article about a not-so-traditional college education.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I checked out the list and found some great books to add to my list as well! Thanks for writing about it otherwise I wouldn't have discovered it on my own!

Katie said...

My pleasure!