I am still working on my 2008 reading recap, so bear with me. I'm blogging today simply because it's my blogoversary, and because my boyfriend and I got some great finds at Barnes + Noble yesterday, and who would I be if I didn't share with you?
The Diana Chronicles by Tina Brown
Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot
Away by Amy Bloom
The Chicago Way by Michael Harvey
Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
and Kevin got these, some of which I will probably also read:
The Art of Worldly Wisdom by Baltasar Gracian
Warren Buffet and the Interpretation of Financial Statements by Mary Buffett and David Clark
Descartes' Bones by Russell Shorto
The Snowball - Warren Buffett and the Business of Life by Alice Schroeder
The Sex Lives of Cannibals by J. Maarten Troost
I also bought a new bookcase from Target today, so I got to partake in my favorite bookish activity - besides reading itself, of course - organizing my books!

Happy Blogoversary to me! Stay tuned for a 2008 wrap-up post.

5 comments:
Oh, I love how you've organized your books in the bookcase! I like how you changed the direction of how they are laying. Really creative! Happy New Year!
Thanks Holly! I see that you also received an ARC of Katherine Center's Everyone is Beautiful. I finished it the other day and will be reviewing it soon.
Thanks for stopping by :)
your bookshelf looks great!
how are y'all getting advanced copies of these books?!?! that would be so fun!
Jen, actually Laura Ford, an editor at Random House, contacted me about an advanced copy. I imagine she found my blog where I discussed Katherine Center's first novel, The Bright Side of Disaster.
ok...THAT'S really cool.
Post a Comment