10:09 AM
I haven't finished an entire book this week. I suppose you have to start a book to finish it. Last night I finally picked up Julie & Julia and I'm laughing out loud already. What took me so long to read this book?! I'm hoping to finish it by Thanksgiving so I can finish another book before heading back to work on November 30th. I do not know if there is any shopping in my future (meaning Black Friday), but I did a little this week and it felt great!
I read Tom Rath's Strengths Finder and completed the assessment; look for that post this week. My top 5 themes are Harmony, Input, Responsibility, Discipline and Consistency, all of which are very true to me.
Also this week, I purchased Portrait of a First Lady, a book about Michelle Obama. I couldn't help myself; the pictures were great and there are inside tips about her life that I don't yet know and can't wait to read. Last week, I purchased The Trump Card, Ivanka Trump's business book. I still have quite a pile to read, and am hoping to knock off 5 books before Christmas (just in case Santa brings more books :))
This week I will be working less, hoping to get rid of my darn allergy issues, enjoying a GREAT turkey day feast with friends, reading, and finalizing the gift for my Secret Santa at the Holiday Book Bloggers Swap. Happy Thanksgiving to all!


1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving! And you have some great books going on, enjoy them ! I'm getting Julie and Julia next week. Can't wait for your review!
Post a Comment