Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, Thanksgiving is technically over and it's now the monstrous national holiday of Black Friday (it is pretty much a holiday, right?) but since I slept in today I'm still awake. We had a day full of food, football, too much pie and a lot of laughter with friends. Friends I consider family. I laughed so hard my abs still hurt, hours later. I left our friends' home with a back full of books (we swap - I had brought a bag with me too) and we curled up on the couch with the dog to watch Angels & Demons. Such a great ThanksGIVING day it was.

So, of course I want to get reading all my "new" books...here they are:
I plan to head out around 9am to Kohl's for a couple items, but other than that, my Black Friday is looking like a bunch of reading and household chores (mostly laundry, which I don't mind so much.)

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving, and be careful if you're planning to shop - it's crazy out there!

No comments: