Sunday, November 1st - 8:38am
Good morning readers! Thanks to this Daylight Savings Time thing I have been up since 7:30, pretty rare on a Sunday. I've already taken the beagle through the drive-thru at McDonald's, which is his favorite weekend activity. He loves it so much (and we do it almost every weekend), that he usually wakes up early on Sundays and begs us to get on the road! Ha. The simple things I do to see my dog's happy face :)
Honestly I am still catching up from being out of town last weekend. We were in NYC for a few days and then New Jersey for my boyfriend's sister's wedding. I was able to finish 2 books - Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot, and A Death in Belmont by Sebastian Junger. Both were good books, although completely different genres. I've yet to post my review for the Junger book, hopefully I will get to that in the next couple of days.
I have added a couple books to my TBR pile this week. 100 Trailblazers: Great Women Athletes Who Opened Doors for Future Generations, The Audacity to Win, President Obama's campaign manager, David Plouffe's book, and Maya Angelou's Letter to My Daughter.
Other than reading, last night we attended our friend's Halloween party in full costume - something I haven't done in a few years. I went as a naughty police officer, and Kevin went dressed as Payne Stewart. I hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween - and that you're ready for Christmas, because (at least where I am), the decorations ARE ALREADY EVERYWHERE!


1 comment:
Sounds like a fun party :-)
I look forward to your review of A Death in Belmont. It's the town next to mine and I remember the case. Good luck with all your upcoming reading! :-)
Post a Comment