I have a couple shelves of books I haven't read yet, and yet somehow I keep adding books to my wish list on Goodreads. I don't know when I'll read them all, but knowing there are a ton of great books on my list is apparently enough to make me feel giddy. I added about 20 books today alone. See for yourself.
- Blogging Heroes: Interviews with 30 of the World's Top Bloggers by Michael A. Banks
- Grown Up Digital: How the Net Generation is Changing Your World by Don Tapscott
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence by Vicki Robin
- StrengthsFinder by Tom Rath
- Six Pixels of Separation: Everyone is Connected. Connect Your Business to Everyone by Mitch Joel
- When Autumn Leaves by Amy Foster
- One Week in December by Holly Chamberlin
- Starvation Lake by Bryan Gruley
- Winter in Madrid by C.J. Sansom
- Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
- Tell Me Something True by Leila Cobo
- The Telling by Jo Baker
- After You by Julie Buxbaum
- I'll Scream Later by Marlee Matlin
- By the Time You Read This by Lola Jaye
- Going Rouge by Sarah Palin**
- Trust Agents by Chris Brogan and Julien Smith
- Al Capone: A Biography by Luciano Iorizzo
- Marjorie Morningstar by Herman Wouk
- The Burning Bed by Faith McNulty
I almost got a headache just listing all of these! I haven't been great with reading every night lately, mostly because of my huge disappointment in Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol, which is taking me far too long to read for all the hype it got. More on that later...when I finish the book and the review.
*I cannot even BELIEVE I put this book on my list as I think she's an idiot, but I'm really curious because she wrote 400 pages in just a few short months and I am curious now.

1 comment:
I just posted my "have at home and haven't read" list today too. It was soooo much longer than I expected! I'm also doing 101 books in 1001 days! It's one of my 101 goals :)
Good luck with the rest of your challenge!!
Tara SG
www.25hourbooks.com
www.101.taraSG.com
Post a Comment