My best friend asked me a few weeks ago how many books I had left to read before I each 101. Since my challenge completion date is September 30, 2010, I now have less than a year left to complete it.
Drum roll please...........
I've read 73 books. I only have 28 to go, and a year to finish! I am definitely going to meet this goal, I'm sure of it. I get excited thinking I can maybe even add 20 or more books. (I typically read 45-50ish books in 1 year). How exciting, right?!
In other news, I'm currently reading Dan Brown's newest book, The Lost Symbol, and because I've been reading it for, oh about 2 weeks now, I already know that I won't like it as much as I liked The Da Vinci Code, a book I finished in 2 days. While in Key Largo. Yeah, what does that tell you?
Hope you're all enjoying whatever you're reading. I've been a bad bloggy friend lately, what with not blogging and not commenting. Better get my act together! :)
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Buy famous travel books, science books, non-fiction and fiction books, children books at low price. Visit below website.
Buy Cheap Books Online
Post a Comment