Friday, August 15, 2008

In Their Shoes Challenge Update

Completely unintentionally, the last 4 books I read were memoirs! I have officially completed the In Their Shoes Challenge! YAY!

Here's what I read, with links to my reviews:

So Many Books, So Little Time - Sara Nelson*
Lucky Man - Michael J. Fox
The Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama
Candy Girl - Diablo Cody**
The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch
Sister Salty, Sister Sweet - Shannon Kring Biro & Natalie Biro
Night - Elie Wiesel
The Mistress's Daughter - A.M. Homes
Hannah's Gift: Lessons of a Life Fully Lived - Maria Housden
Three Little Words - Ashley Rhodes-Courter

*I didn't review this as I started my book blog after I had already finished. I'm including it in the challenge though, because I read it after January 1.
**I did not fully review this book. Click on the link to see my tiny remark.

I'm hoping I can read even more memoirs/biographies before the end of the year, considering the large amount I've got waiting to be read on my bookshelf.

1 comment:

Vasilly said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge early! I'm putting "Let the Northern Lights Erase your Name" on my TBR list.