Sunday, July 27, 2008

Can't keep up on all these books!

Last night I babysat the cutest little girl in the world, and her mom, my reading buddy Kay, loaned me another stack of books:


  • The Mistress's Daughter by A.M. Homes
  • Hannah's Gift: Lessons from a Life Fully Lived by Maria Housden
  • In Search of Eden by Linda Nichols
  • Three Little Words: A Memoir by Ashley Rhodes Courter
  • Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger
  • Mistaken Identity by Don & Susie Van Ryn and Newell, Colleen & Whitney Cerak with Mark Tabb
So, just when I think I'm starting to get caught up on my pile*, it gets larger! Has anyone read any of these? Comments?

Note to Kay: I'm grateful for the books, but s l o w d o w n! I can't keep up anymore! :)

*by pile I mean the small pile on my nightstand. My TBR pile? Yeah, that one would be a good 60 books deep :)

No comments: