As of today, I have read 30 out of 101 books. The last one, Swapping Lives, really slowed my pace so I'm trying to make up for it in the next couple weeks. I started Night by Elie Wiesel last night and it seems to be a quick read (but certainly not an easy read, considering the subject matter.) I think I might be one of the few who didn't actually have to read this book in high school.
Anyway, I hit Barnes & Noble yesterday and sure enough - 50% off sale! Score! I picked up The Rest of Her Life by Laura Moriarty, and America's Queen - The Life of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis by Sarah Bradford. For some reason I've picked up a curious fascination with the Kennedy's lately and I'm dying to read a few books about the legendary clan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment