Sunday, December 13, 2009

GIVEAWAY!!

This is my first giveaway here at Katie's 101 books!

I was contacted by Anne at The Book Report Network to receive a review copy of The Christmas Secret by Donna VanLiere, and I received an extra copy to share with one lucky reader! Since it's already December 13th, I will open this contest now and close it at 8pm Thursday, December 17. I will pick a winner that evening and get the book in the mail on the 18th.

Thanks to Anne and The Book Report Network for this giveaway!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me! I love a good giveaway! :D stephaniedekeyser (at) gmail.com

Ivana said...

Congratulations on your first giveaway! They spice up our blogs, and is there anything better than sharing books you love with other book lovers? I'm a bit late, but this sounds like a wonderful Christmas read!

Happy Holidays!