Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mindless Meme

I've seen this meme on quite a few book blogs lately, most recently on Caribousmom, so I thought I'd play along too.

Using only books you have read this year (2009), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s a lot harder than you think!

Describe yourself: Time of My Life - Allison Winn Scotch

How do you feel: Live First, Work Second - Rebecca Ryan

Describe where you currently live: Some Like it Haute - Julie K. L. Dam

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Chicago Way - Michael Harvey

Your favorite form of transportation: The Long Walk Home - Will North

Your best friend is: The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger

You and your friends are: Everyone Is Beautiful - Katherine Center

What’s the weather like: True Colors - Kristin Hannah

You fear: The Ruins - Scott Smith

What is the best advice you have to give: The Alchemist - Paolo Coelho

Thought for the day: Lottery - Patricia Wood

How I would like to die: Vanishing Acts - Jodi Picoult

My soul’s present condition: It Had to Be You - Sarah Webb

1 comment:

Ivana said...

LOL some of them just fit well, like the transportation and your best friend :)Maybe I try the same.
xo,
Ivy