Sunday, September 20, 2009

I won!

I'm just returning from a national young professionals conference - Next Leaders Summit - which was held in Cincinnati, Ohio, so I'm trying to catch up. I haven't read any blogs in over a week (I have almost 600 in my reader), and I haven't even tweeted very much either. I have however, been checking email, and I was so delighted to receive one from Jennifer at Literate Housewife congratulating me for winning the Edward Kennedy biography!! I was ecstatic! I never win anything, but here I won a book that I can't wait to read! Thank you so much Jennifer for hosting the giveaway.

That got me thinking...I don't think I even have enough readers here, but maybe I should do a giveaway?! I'm coming up on an important point in my 101 books in 1,001 days challenge, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Ivana said...

Congratulations! I won a lot of books on giveaways last month, and I share your joy! Is there anything better than free books?
Happy reading!