The other day on Twitter I was pointed to this article about 2009's Book Marketing Trends. I have to agree with a lot of what was said, including that "hot" items will include anything green or eco-friendly, entrepreneurs and business coaching, social networking and home/decor and DIY projects were the items that especially caught my attention. All of these topics are important to me and provide me with inspiration this year, and not just in the book category.
The concept of green isn't new, I'd say that it's just picking up speed. Fast. I've been much more aware lately of my habits (such as plastic bags, recycling, etc) and have been trying very hard to curb them. The entrepreneur and business topic will always be near and dear to me, as I aspire to have my own business someday, and I just think entrepreneurs rock. Social networking - well, you already know that I recently purchased The Social Media Bible. I have also recently gotten into the interior design/decor and DIY on my other blog, and it's been providing me with non-stop inspiration.
What do you think of these trends?
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment