I promise not to make this a political post, but did you know that as Mayor in Wasilla, Alaska, Sarah Palin questioned the librarian about the possibility of banning books? She then threatened to fire her, although she never did. Read about it here.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This bothers me almost more than anything alse I know about her. Wanting to ban books from a public library exposes you as someone who is afraid of dissenting views.
@ stacy - you are correct. And this only one of the MANY things that bothers me about her. Should you feel so inclined to know what else bothers me, check out my other blog at http://k8mc.wordpress.com/
I love to read, write, blog, exercise and create. I am from Michigan but currently live in Central Florida.
I love comments + mail! Contact me at conradkm [at] gmail [dot] com.
2 comments:
This bothers me almost more than anything alse I know about her. Wanting to ban books from a public library exposes you as someone who is afraid of dissenting views.
@ stacy - you are correct. And this only one of the MANY things that bothers me about her. Should you feel so inclined to know what else bothers me, check out my other blog at http://k8mc.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment